Software Developer in Test
A fast-paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe (Germany), Budapest (Hungary) and Seoul (South Korea) is looking for exceptionally talented and bright Software Developer in Test.
With a team of 200+ international people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. The company's customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
As a Software Developer in Test, you will be responsible for developing test cases and automated test scripts to maintain the high quality in-vehicle infotainment solutions and ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and customer standards/requirements.
In this role, you will work closely with both our engineering teams in Budapest and in Germany to understand and implement the scope of the work, use your passion to help maintain our high-quality software and with the use of manual and automated testing techniques. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Test Analysis and Execution
- Execute agreed procedures aiming to maintain the quality of solutions;
- Test case/suite derivation and execution;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for new test cases and contribute to the automation of current manual test cases;
- Produce requirements traceability matrices, automation feasibility analysis, time estimations;
- Create and maintain testing artefacts to ensure test coverage is at a high level.
Policies and Procedures
- Suggest procedure improvements to Quality Engineering Director and product team leader aiming to improve the quality of solutions;
- Contribute ideas on improving internal tooling and processes.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of technical testing experience;
- Strong test analysis skills;
- Expert experience test automation framework development and automated test case implementation;
- Proficiency in at least one programming language;
- Automotive Infotainment product testing;
- Strong Linux experience;
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills;
- Collaborative work ethic;
- Fast learner.
- Experience with Android Auto, CarPlay and iAP;
- Test tools development;
- Setting up and running of CTS and FACETS tools and test suites;
- Work experience in an A-SPICE compliant organization;
- Friendly team;
- Interesting projects;
- Work in an office in Karlsruhe;
- Relocation to Karlsruhe is possible.
Software Developer in Test
Loading application form
Already working at Top Remote Talent?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.