A leading Kubernetes experts company with the HQ in Sweden is looking for an experienced Kubernetes SRE to help continue to build a Platform as a Service (PaaS) on top of Kubernetes on cloud and on-prem.
The company enables enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations, works with a wide range of clients in different industries to help them build out scalable platforms and infrastructure as code.
The company also works with partners in the open-source community on projects like RedHat OpenShift to build a better experience for all users.
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our internal as well as customers cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes/OpenShift clusters;
- Develop automation software to provision, upgrade, monitor and heal a large fleet of RedHat OpenShift clusters deployed across multiple public clouds and bare metal;
- Develop tooling, tests and automation for an enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform using immutable infrastructure and GitOps principles;
- Evaluate and integrate cloud-native technologies, contributing features and bug-fixes back upstream when necessary;
- You will be responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI/CD, and core automation services. You will handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers;
- You will help resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools;
- You will have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible;
- You configure and customize cloud infrastructures as per requirements for a robust architecture.
- Deep understanding of kubernetes and containers Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or working towards it;
- Strong linux and networking fundamentals;
- Strong programming fundamentals;
- Experience writing Go, or a desire to learn;
- Experience designing, operating or building distributed systems;
- Some knowledge of DevOps principles and tools;
- Some knowledge of public or private cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, OpenStack);
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast paced, challenging environment;
- Verbal and written skills in English and Swedish.
- Contributions and/or a passion for open source;
- Kubernetes operator and controller development;
- Upstream involvement in open source projects like patches submitted for upstream inclusion;
- Passion for open source software.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone, Headphones (Sony/Bose), Smartwatch (if required) for your comfortable work;
- Books and online courses, Conferences;
- Health and training grant;
- Insurance: Pension, Health Insurance, Occupational Group Life Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Accidental Insurance.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Top Remote Talent?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.