A leading Kubernetes experts company with the HQ in Sweden is looking for a talented and bright Software engineer to join the Engineering team.
The company enables enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations, works with a wide range of clients in different industries to help them build out scalable platforms and infrastructure as code.
The company also works with partners in the open source community on projects like RedHat OpenShift to build a better experience for all users.
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our customers' polyglot applications which run on Kubernetes/OpenShift on public clouds and bare metals;
- You will be responsible for CI/CD pipelines and will handle the full DevOps toolchain and be the go-to person for developers;
- You will have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible;
- You will develop tooling, tests and automation for an enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform using immutable infrastructure and GitOps principles;
- You have a willingness to learn and become an expert in Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of the Java programming language, object-oriented design principles and application development;
- Understanding of Web services, specifically REST APIs, Jersey, and Jackson;
- Familiarity with Servlet Engines such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, or NGINX;
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing using JUnit or TestNG;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, or Ant;
- Highly comfortable with Bash and the command line;
- Self-starting and team-oriented with the ability to mentor others;
- Ability to accurately estimate work effort;
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Availability to travel for client engagements, as needed;
- Some knowledge of DevOps principles and tools;
- Some knowledge of public or private cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, OpenStack);
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast paced, challenging environment;
- Verbal and written skills in English and Swedish.
- Experience with containers;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Contributions and/or a passion for open source;
- Kubernetes operator and controller development;
- Passion for open source software.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone, Headphones (Sony/Bose), Smartwatch (if required) for your comfortable work
- Books and online courses, Conferences
- Health and training grant
- Insurance: Pension, Health Insurance, Occupational Group Life Insurance, Sickness Insurance, Accidental Insurance.
Loading application form
Already working at Top Remote Talent?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.