A German-based company providing advanced embedded playback and streaming solutions for automotive T1 and OEM companies is looking for an exceptionally talented and bright Python/C++ Engineer.
Launched in 2008 and organized in flat hierarchies, the company offers a multinational environment, where everyone can shape everyday work with a passion for innovation and technology.
The company has experienced almost 20% Y.oY. growth in the size of the engineering team and takes pride in their employees’ retention rate that is on average 3y+.
Work in the office in Karlsruhe.
- Improve bindings between C++ and Python for new API methods;
- Develop and maintain an existing test automation solution for our cloud based services based on the Robot Framework;
- Implement new middleware layer features using Python that can be utilized in the Robot Framework;
- Integrate ongoing and upcoming new cloud based services into the solution (gRPC/REST based);
- Collaborate closely with the development team and QA to tailor work packages.
Experience & Skills:
- Very profound Python knowledge (4+ years);
- Proven experience in C++ programming language;
- Team player and proficient in English;
- Ideal knowledge in Test Automation;
- Experience with cloud media content providers (like AppleMusic, AmazonMusic or others) is a plus.
Already working at Top Remote Talent?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.