TRT is looking for exceptionally talented and bright Backend Developer (Go/Golang).
Launched in 2008 and organized in flat hierarchies, the company offers a multinational environment, where everyone can shape everyday work with a passion for innovation and technology.
The company has experienced almost 20% Y.oY. growth in the size of the engineering team and takes pride in its employees’ retention rate that is on average 3y+.
As a cloud backend developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining cloud services. This includes caching, security and identity services, and when needed frontend applications. A firm grasp of cloud architecture is required, specifically related to scalability, distributed systems and databases. Although you will not maintain build pipelines, you will be involved in deployment strategies and therefore require a solid understanding of CI/CD, automated testing and release management.
- Develop and maintain backend media services in Go/Golang;
- Define requirements for new features with internal stakeholders;
- Develop new functionality in microservices architecture;
- Integrate with internal infrastructure;
- Cooperate with DevOps to design and implement the needed infrastructure for a 24/7/365 operations.
Experience & Skills:
- 3 years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Proficient in Go/Golang;
- Experience with Microservices.
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience;
- Caching services;
- REST API design;
- Monitoring and analytics;
- Service-oriented architectures;
- “Full-Stack” web development experience.
Relocation to Germany.
Loading application form
Already working at Top Remote Talent?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.